Discover the CCPB certification
The Biological Control Products Consortium (CCPB ) is a control and certification body recognized by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food for the application of Reg.CE 834/07 in relation to organic farming.
Adhere to the standard CCPB means that :
- our product must be entirely formulated from Natural and Naturally Sourced raw materials
- 95% of Certifiably Natural raw materials must be Certified Organic
- the use of Non-Organic raw materials is prohibited where a Certified equivalent is present on the market
- the use of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms) is prohibited
- the parfum used must be 100% Natural
- Preservatives: only natural, however, subject to the restriction of only one positive list .
- Processes for the production of raw materials: subject to restriction and only environmentally friendly .
- Processes for the production of the finished product: subject to restriction and only environmentally friendly .
- Packaging: recyclable , safe, low environmental impact.
To learn more, visit CCPB
Organic. For real.